Pay Per Minute Answering Service
When it comes to providing amazing support to your customers, being unavailable is not an option. With Medicall365’s pay per minute answering service, you can extend your office hours and provide support even when you are busy. Our pay per minute answering service features accurate messages, minimal hold times, and direct support.
At a fraction of the cost of hiring additional staff to monitor your phone lines overnight, Medicall365 can provide personalized support staff services that meet your needs and help you rest easy. It will be one of the greatest decisions you’ve ever made for your business!
Our pay per minute answering service is a meaningful, HIPAA compliant solution for consummate health care professionals seeking secure skilled office and insurance-compliant after-hours answering service support. All account directives are customizable; we use your instructions as a guide for all operator actions to ensure your goals are met.
With our support, you’re sure to make a lasting impression on your patients as they receive adept assistance any time of day, even when you can’t answer. There is no long-term contract. We feature a standard month-to-month agreement for the ease of all our clients. Moreover, all new accounts include a complementary free trial period.
Please feel free to call us so we can discuss your needs and answer any questions at (800) 450-0544.
Complete account setup forms
Our account setup forms walk you through the specifics of your account and prompt you to provide additional information about your preferences. Forms can be filled out online or sent to you via e-mail or fax by request. The setup process is easy and we're here to help if you have any questions, just send us an email or give us a call.
After your completed paperwork has been received, your account will be configured by one of our programmers. If there are any questions about your instructions, we'll reach out to you right away to clarify and ensure that we know exactly what you need.
Call forwarding assignment
Most accounts are ready to go within 72 hours. As soon as your account is complete, your account manager will contact you with your call forwarding number (we offer both local and toll-free numbers) and can answer any questions you may have about your account or account administration.
Create a 24/7 office experience with our pay per minute answering service
- Direct support from your personalized support staff
- Customizatable account directives. We use your instructions as a guide for agent actions to ensure your callers receive the experience you intended
- Lasting impression with competent assistance any time of the day
- Free email, secure text1, and alphanumeric paging
- Fax and patching provided at 3¢ per minute.
- Daily message reports
- No long-term contracts: month-to-month service agreements
- 12 billing cycles per year, billed on the same day monthly, with consistent payment terms.
Classic telephone answering service
- Call any time to make verbal changes to your account and call schedule
- Customized outgoing message or old-fashioned ringing
- Verbal message relay from our agents
Built for Healthcare
- Pass after-hours insurance audits – we know what insurance companies require for after-hours answering services and implement them
- Exclusively for health care professionals – specialized agents who are familiar with healthcare needs
- Account customization – tailored message forms for specific types of calls. Day time and night time instructions.
- HIPAA: we sign BAAs and implement administrative controls, physical safeguards, technical safeguards, and organizational requirements as required by HIPAA
Pay Per Minute Answering Service Pricing
|More||Contact us for a custom quote|
Overages are charged when you use more than the allotted minutes in your plan. You can not retroactively change your plan, but changes will take effect in future billing cycles.
- Free local call forwarding number or toll free for $10 and 3¢ per minute
- Unlimited voicemails, emails, text messages, secure messages, and alphanumeric pages
- $5.00 monthly fee per secure messaging user
- Online portal access
- Free trial includes 15 operator minutes or 14 days of service, whichever comes first (no obligations and no credit card required)
- Month-to-month service agreement with 12 billing cycles per year
- Operator minutes and administrative minutes are billed in 1 second increments